19 March 2007

Pattern Sale March 2007

So what have the recent patterns sales ushered into my stash?

Butterick 4976


I think it was all the green that caught my eye. I hope it looks half as good in turquoise and peacock













McCalls 5329

This will be a great summer jacket/over jacket for the office. Easy to wear, easy to throw together.










McCall's 4972

Chanel option 1.














Simplicity 3775

Summer, family coming to visit, lounging around outside shooting the breeze ... easy dress time. We are talking Texas coast in April here. Even if that cold front threw us off for a time. :)













Simplicity 3789

Woven, Princess seams, Faux wrap. Need I say more?
















Vogue 7975

Chanel Option 2











Vogue 8406

Who doesn't need a new purse pattern?











After the Threads article, I figured I might be willing to attempt one of the Chanel jackets.

Off topic ... my ulnar nerve has been flaring up badly the last week. Typing is this side of agonizingly irritating. So I've ordered some dictation software. Let it work, let it work, let it work.

No comments: