Unfortunately, this got dumped in the trash before I had pictures of it. Not because I didn't like the top, but because it developed a hole in the shoulder line after two wears.
My biggest problem with this pattern was the fabric I chose, a very thin rayon knit. I think this pattern would be much better off in a medium weight knit, especially with consideration to how the scarf hangs.
I liked the cap sleeve, it has a cute shape. A great summer weight shirt that would be more than acceptable in some work environments.
I did shorten it a bit, as I felt it was just too long, and I had an interesting experiment with the armhole seam. I drew flaps on the traced pattern so that I could fold in and sew the armhole seam down after sewing the side seams. It certainly worked, but I'm sure my face was unusually animated as I tried to figure out how and where to draw the flaps for later sewing ... a great fabric manipulation puzzle.
I may or may not make this pattern again. It did feel like a short cut when I wore it (tops should be harder to sew!), and I felt the scarf was worthlessly floppy ... probably due to fabric choice.
But, I also dislike raw edge patterns, and the raw edge of the scarf shows as it is only a single layer. This could be fixed by doubling it, but then you have the issue of twice as much weight on the scarf. Hm ...