25 February 2010

All My Teals













I've had a recent hankering for teals. I like the idea of blue-green toe nails.

I've watched for this year's "shade," the warm aqua that Pantone has released as Color of the Year - Pantone 15-5519, turquoise.

I would say that China Glazes's "Passion in the Pacific" is closest. I have VNL at two coats, so some lacquer ladies would not approve.




















From Left to Right (Green to Blue):
Pointer - Barielle Sweet Addiction
Middle - China Glaze Passion in the Pacific
Ring - Barielle Decadence
Pinky - Illamasqua Muse


Two coats each. I was very surprised at how quickly the Illamasqua dried. None of these were slow driers.








































Illamasqua Muse























Barielle - Decadence




















China Glaze - Passion in the Pacific























Barielle - Sweet Addiction

No comments: