14 April 2013

St. John's, NL, CA - Vacation day 6 and 7

Maybe it isn't allergies.  Maybe it is, in fact, a virus of some sort.  I've been dealing with the temperature just fine.  In fact, more often than not, I'm complaining about being too hot in 20C, 70F, inside temps.  I'm sock-less, and in shirt sleeves ... and I'm warm.

The spouse finally complained about how wide open I was leaving the windows, and went to install his own thick wool foot warmers.  I must be running a fever, it is the only explanation I can produce.

Thankfully, the spouse runs to the local store to get some dry it up, open it up, and drain it out magical elixir that is supposed to make my head feel more like mine rather than some strangers.  It does help to a point, and I sleep through the night.

I also awaken to achy ears and neck ... chewing and swallowing are a bit uncomfortable ... and my equilibrium is still off.  

Needless to say, I sleep most of these two days (I blame the constant soothing surf, and the medication that makes me drowsy).


No comments: